Not bad but your ship is too damn big and too damn slow. There's also no real invincible period at all, you can just take a shitload of damage in seconds. Most annoyingly of all enemies just rush in out of nowhere at times leaving you absolutely no time to react and you're just forced to take damage, its a dick move. The last levels get retardedly hard, not in a fair challenge way, but a have no choice but to take a shitload of damage with absolutely positively no conceivable way to avoid it even with full upgrades way.
This is one GREAT game.
I didn't give it the full 5 stars only because it isn't perfect.. and I'm a perfectionist.
1. Very customizable. The weapons direction is really a genius tweak!!
This gives the game a more strategic angle.
2. High scores!
3. Excellent level design, and nice Medals area (except the one before last - how do I open it..?)
4. Competitive - Quite hard at the end, and that's good, or else every kid would do it ;)
5. Easy to learn and play => nice controls.
6. Addictive :)
Negatives / issues that can be improved :
1. Missing much of the information about weapons, monsters, and scoring system.
Some info could be added for the players..
2. High Scores still include high scores of previous versions, so no one can get into the top highscores of say, Damura (of All Times).
3. I'd love it if a fullscreen/wider view of the game was possible, which is a quarrel I have with most flash games.
Last word: Thank you for a great game - Fun, bright, and worth every minute.
I really like the game's customization system
Purely awesome. Totally worth all the hours i played. Weapon choices are excellent and the customizable weapon directions are just genius.
The last boss is one major pain. You need to fail and try again a few times. Try to take note of the areas it shoots and its weak spots.
This game has slick controls, epic bosses, great music, great graphics, and it's a nice challenge. It makes you have to try, and I find that to be a good thing about this game. The final boss gave me a slight headache, but other than that, this is an awesome game. Hope to see more like this!