It has its impairments, but the concept is good and the game itself is so addictive and enjoyable I'll give you an 8/10. As other users mentioned, it needs more ships with different bonuses. And a bit of customization (increased difficulty, adjusted gravity) would be welcome. Or how about a level editor mode?
But I seriously doubt the sun can expand that fast..
Great, just needs tweaked
The concept is fun and the achievements are desireable. The look is clean and not overly cluttered. Music gets a bit old, and maybe some variation in the sound effects.
1) some limited steering after launch, just for obviously screwed timing
2) more variation between ships.. they all seem the same
3) OR choices of upgrades to air or power or steering
4) Better pacing of the sun. You seem to gain all kinds of ground on it, and it obviously surges up on you, not giving you a chance to re-launch
5) Lastly, maybe a way to instantly cancel a launch if it's a bad one, instead of drifting away and not getting a second chance (see #4)
not enough differences in the ships to make me want to use them.
the gravity for the planets is a little touchy at times.
Sun isnt moving
the sun doesnt move if you stay on earth