Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Try to throw ball into the hole. Other balls will affect yours according with the law of universal gravitation, a fun game if you're into astronomy like me :D
College try not a submission
It's not bad but I felt like I was playing something that was made for not a final but a week exam test. You have potential but.... nope.
Plenty of issues
1. There are so many games just like this.
2. That's definitely the wrong genre. This is not a point 'n click adventure.
3. There are buttons on the screen which prevent you from using that space to make your shots. I know the buttons kind of need to be there, but make like a well defined menu bar so people can be sure exactly where they can't click. The hit areas aren't obvious enough.
4. Since this is supposed to be about gravitation and physics and stuff, consider allowing the player to make shots off the stage. If you make it a hold and release thing, Flash can detect where the mouse when it's off the stage.
5. You lose points for linking away when the player just wants to see the achievements. Sorry, sometimes sponsorships cost you players' enjoyment.
6. There needs to be an ending. It doesn't have to be much. Just the word "congratulations" is better than nothing.
Anyway, I agree with the other guy. The music is what carries this game.
I knew i herd this music somewhere...
Another game had it called Music Catch, I love that game, this one is alright. But i think its the music which carries it. Most of rating goes to music.
I dig the game, just try and fix lvl 22. It has a bug when you finally manage to get the ball get into the hole, the animation bugs, the ball ascends and it pops resulting in a game freeze. Other than that, good job on the game. Pretty addictive.
It makes me wanna cry while having fun at the same time. As for the gameplay, it was unique and challenging at times. It got frustrating at one point (level 21) where I had to adjust my mouse by *precise* pixels to pass. Overall, a very fun game.
I'll bake you a cupcake so sweet...
Aliens, evil wizards, space vampires, & Shyfters! Just another day in the life of a badass
Stop the killer bees
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.