I found that the goalie can jump in the opposite direction but still block the ball, also some instructions would have helped
it was not so interestig
- Spell Check and Grammar Check: There are many submissions here who's writer's primary language isn't English but they still manage to convey their title (and thoughts) properly.
- Be specific: This is a game about the SOUTH American Cup.
- Instructions: Make them. It's a simple point and click, I know but make them anyway.
- Mechanics: Be consistent. I tried testing the combination of hitting the left, middle and right side of the ball (as a soccer player, I find it infuriating that I couldn't kick the ball where I normally kick it) and barring the Goalie actually blocking it, the ball never hit the same place. If there was any wind factor, I didn't know about it.
- Be original: You used a sound byte associated with Mario. You might wanna put that in your credits.
A soccer game... Named American COP 2011.
Somethings wrong with that title.
Nicely animated game though.