A crocodile hunts a snake, a snake hunts a frog, a frog hunts a mosquito, a mosquito hunts a cow, a cow... Häää?!?! A mosquito hunts a cow??
YES! In this game you play a mosquito hunting a cow and it makes fun :D
+ Point and click adventure with timing and skill aspects
+ Very different riddles
+ It's a good feeling to play weak mosquito "fighting" against a big cow :)
+ Indirect control of other creatures
+ The game is fully internationalized. It doesn't use words.
+ Nice hint system
- A bit too short
- Sometimes the control is a bit fiddly (espacially when using the rope)
- You have a "how can I reach the last level" feeling
- In the beginning of the game you don't really know how important the stars are
- It's an adventure and there is no story?!
+ In my opinion the story isn't important...
+ Really nice style
+ Everything is drawn clearly
+ Sweet cows and animations - they are looking so helpless, love it
+ Different scenes
It happened again: I forgot to turn on my speakers ;(
+ 9 plus 1 riddle
+ Usually you need more than one try to solve them
+ Game in the game (hint-system)
+ Hidden stars. That's why I played the game two times
- Too short, because it makes so much fun and suddenly it is over :(
- You don't really want to play the game twice, but you must :)
- One riddle (4 or 5 or so) is much too easy. And this one riddle is 10% of the game.
Section | Weight | Percent
Gameplay | 50 | 70%
Graphics | 20 | 100%
Story | 10 | 50% (includes the nice idea)
Scale | 20 | 80%
All | 100 | 76% ---> 8 stars
Thank you for this nice game. I had a lot of fun with it. And maybe with a lot of fantasy the game has a psychological worth: Not only strenght brings you closer to your aim, mostly intelligence is the key... Or something like that :D (It's hard for an Austrian to put it into the right English words, hahaha)
And now I learned another thing: Cows are dumb
Thank you for reading and hopefully see you on my newgrounds site. I will post a walkthrough of this game soon!