the church is Formula 1.
too many problems.
i can not even make it to day 4 without dying of starvation, dehydration, depression, and exhaustion at the same time... hell, a mis-click got me killed on day two because i thought my guy was asleep when he was not even in the cave.
Also, you can spend an entire day collecting cocconuts, and by the time your guy starts raging about how tired he is, you will barely even have wnough food to feed yourself.
the average human can go like, three weeks without food, why can the player only go 7 hours?
Hard game. Love the style and thought it was hilarious.
Why does he need shelter to fap though? I mean his dog and the deer probably won't look at him differently.
here are some helpful tips...
seeing that there is no guidance at the start of the game, here are some tips to help you on your way.
1. the coconut tree, to get the most out of the tree, collect the fruit first, then the leaves, bark, last wood. you can collect the bark at any time, but the other steps can not be changed.
2. rope, you have to build a stand to make rope, it is under the icon that looks like a hammer.
3. planks, same as rope, requires a building to make.
4. seeds, if you collect the seeds, you can not get the apples, however, you can build a orchard and get a lot more apples out of the seeds then collecting the fruit alone.
5 happiness, you have to build a alter, church or *cough out house *cough*, the church and the alter do not require any other actions other then clicking on the building, the, err, out house, requires you to time space strokes, faster each successful stroke.
6. water is located to the left, look for the river.
7. animals, you can skin before collecting the meat, but you cannot collect the meat first.
8. speed is a requirement. you have time to collect as you need, but do not let your stats slip, it is very easy to die.
the ending was a bit disappointing, and the game play was a bit sluggish. after a few trial runs, i figured out the game. trial and error works well for this game.
I beat it! Yay!
I think the main issue people may have with this game is that a player may expect the pace of the game to be waaay slower than it actually is. In order to beat it I had to work much faster that I first anticipated.
Also, as someone else has said before, no ending? I felt like I deserved a cool ending movie for my efforts. Oh well though, it was a fun challenge.