Needs much improvement
- Needs more sounds than just an explosion sound when you kill enemies. Add sound effects for the following:
1) Player fires
2) Player dies
3) Different sound for killing mother ships
- They all shouldn't fire at the same time. Make each enemy ship fire on it's own interval. You may want to change it, so only that the bottommost ships in each column can fire. Also, change the firing ability of the enemies to the classic straight down rather than allow them to aim at you from anywhere.
- Change the mother ships so that the only appear periodically and travel from left to right along the top of the screen.
- The HUD should not be in the game play area.
- The color of the score is black, and you can barely see it over its background.
- There is whitespace along the right and bottom edge of the screen.
- The player ship shouldn't be able to move off the screen.
- Remove the Shift to start display, and simply start the game after a grace period of perhaps a second or so. Also, when you start the game, you have to press Shift again to dismiss the message.
- When you get hit, stop the game play, make a death sequence, and restart the game.
- Ziro out.