haha funny and fun
ive played the whole series and its hilarious. the characters and the actual game are a blast! cant wait for #2, i know itll rock because your just that good with sequels XD
Great job Jonochrome, second best one yet (RS4 was the best)
Your works always amaze me, This is the kind of point and click adventure I want to make. In fact, I can only dream of making some of those crap games you released. i would love to make something that even was similar to The Zegend of Lelda: Margerine Mask (LOL I loved that game). ONAF is very impressive, I liked that more than the actual FNAF. Respawn and Revive were great too, very creative works. (but level 19 on Respawn was ridiculous)
Please, I'm begging you, make Riddle Transfer 2, even though you said you won't. I need it.
I haven't seen one bad game from you, except those crap ones.
Like Skyrim but it's nothing like Skyrim -IGN
Love the game, great point-and-click. i love the quit option just saying :-)
Please make more Riddle Transfer games! I really liked all of riddle school series and transfer games that u originally made! I LOVE ALL OF THEM ESPECIALLY IF U MADE THEM ORIGINALLY. Pm me please?
You will have a good game when pigs fly. Oh, wait.
As with the rest of the Riddle games, this is an excellent game. A few ideas, though:
1. At the end, rather than guiding the player, you might want to consider saving the game, then setting a timer for the escape. If you didn't think of that escape route in time, too bad, you have to escape all over again.
2. Make some way for us to get to the awesome circle on the preloader from the main menu. I love playing with it but I hated waiting for it to load again.
3. I understand that most people don't have one, but I have a computer that uses Linux, and this is the first game that hasn't worked on it. You may want to fix that, but it doesn't really matter that much.
Thanks again for the excellent game.
1. That would have been kinda complicated and there has never been a point in the Riddle School series where you could 'lose', so I don't think that would fit. Plus it might have seemed weird if it took a long time to escape. Your idea is a valid one for me to consider.
3. I don't know why this would be the only game that doesn't work on Linux, because this game uses basically the same code as RS5. I'm also bad at getting things to work on all kinds of computers, so I probably won't be able to do much more than I have.