Still a lot to be fixed.
"No enemy cannot be defeated unless you do not know him much..."
Seriously, what does this mean?
You should, at least, correct the language in this game when the gameplay has so many flaws:
- The resource count keep changing randomly, wich is not good when you try to calculate how many towers you can place.
- It is not clear how the different elements relate to each other - wich one beats the other/ wich one is immune to the other.
- The invisibility feature of some of the monsters is not working. there should be some kind of true sight tower in order to kill those.
- The bonus/upgrade page gives no indication of your current points spent, or points available.
- The xp system should be nerfed if you intend towers to reach beyond lvl 2.
- the graphics are decent
It was a good, fun game, but the translation could be improved. My whole beef with it was that on the upgrade screen (the one with all the options for skill points... "initial amt of gold :5%" and so forth) wouldn't show me numbers. I didn't know how many points I invested into something. I could click the plus twice, and it wouldn't let me click more, but all the numbers were still blank/5. Fix that, bittebitte.
Not bad but
a) the translation needs to be improbed
b) there were things missing (like numbers (archer attack for example))
c)Wizzards are seemingly useless, slow rate of fire, slow projectile speed, no homing (would offset slow speed), does huge splash though... if it hits at all.
d)the range of the units was without a watchtower far to low and even with it was hardly acceptable
e) whats with that stealth-dogs or whatever? In the second level the ones coming from the left can't be killed at all
A bit laggy
There's some lags in this , hope you'll fix it soon.
In other pretty good game.
but whats the deal with the Engrish!!
Could've at least gotten someone to fix it up.. 8(-2)=6