Still a lot to be fixed.
"No enemy cannot be defeated unless you do not know him much..."
Seriously, what does this mean?
You should, at least, correct the language in this game when the gameplay has so many flaws:
- The resource count keep changing randomly, wich is not good when you try to calculate how many towers you can place.
- It is not clear how the different elements relate to each other - wich one beats the other/ wich one is immune to the other.
- The invisibility feature of some of the monsters is not working. there should be some kind of true sight tower in order to kill those.
- The bonus/upgrade page gives no indication of your current points spent, or points available.
- The xp system should be nerfed if you intend towers to reach beyond lvl 2.
- the graphics are decent