What's the point of this?
Or rather, what is your goal for this game? Whatever it is, it is certainly not seen in the test. There is relatively little to go on.
1. Only one character that you can actually use.
2. A shaky story that ends in randomness. There really should have been something in the intro to solidify a concept of some kind.
3. Movement is somewhat smooth if just a little off-beat with the animation.
4. I think someone mentioned that the head pops off when you jump. That, and jumping is kinda unnecessary as you can simply move from one end of the map to the other automatically appearing on platforms.
5. Only one short level to test.
6. No instructions; which isn't always a bad thing, but would have been nice.
7. Of the three abilities mentioned I could do two of them. I don't know what they were, but I used the LMB for one and the S key for the other.
8. There's nothing to do. Nothing to gather. Nothing to shoot at. No way to die. No visible end.
I hope that in the future there is a bit more explanation as to what is going on. I, for one, need something to carry with me as a traverse unfamiliar terrain. I need a goal to keep in the back of my head so I have a reason to play.
There should be in game music, but if I were you I'd scrap the 16-bit B version metal. Save that for a parody of Battletoads.
Fix the guys head so it's actually attached to his body. Also, I saw four characters in the band so I think they should all be playable. This gives the impression that they are all in... whatever they are in together. Unless of course the two characters you can play are looking for the other two. That would be acceptable.
For god's sake, give me something to do the next time I see this game. I'm sure you have that planned out, but there should have been something in the beta. My appetite has not been whetted.
On a positive note. I liked the animation for the intro. The plot wasn't the good but the animation was likeable. Kudos.