Too much bugs you really need to fix it
first i can't move completely and died....then i completed a quest,then it says completed it twice
A wonderful little browser based RPG.
Very clean graphics, simple, easy controls, straight forward story line and quests.
Although I do wish there was a "Help" button, to help refresh your mind on what to do with what and why.
But other than that, I love it!
One of the best RPG's
It is great in all ways, expect two. One was a common glitch where i would load a game and have about 5 pets out at once. I was unable to choose what pet i wanted to use and would lose the other 4 when i went into a different area. Hence losing the pink guy i started off with for no reason. Which sucked. The other little thing was the map was very vague as to where you were and how you got to a area. Maybe a map that shows places you have and haven't been to would be very helpful.
Pretty good so far
To the guy below, don't worry about selling or discarding your stick, because you can buy it at the weapon shop later under blunt weapons
Good-paced, lengthy adventure game, just the way I like it. I really enjoyed upgrading my weapons with the crafting option, because they gave you the feeling you were making your equipment really special, and also discovering new recipes was really satifying. It was cool to be able to upgrade your equipment along with yourself. The spell system was well-designed, and the collectable pets gave a whole new level of replayability to the game. However, there are few things that kept from this getting a 10:
1. Too much grinding with the kill-x-amount-of-this-creature quests, sorry. They just get way too repetitive and not enough XP or gold to be worth the time.
2. There is no buyback option from the vendor(at least that one that I could find). If you somehow sold one of your unique items, its gone forever.
3. Because your pet is such a crucial part of your gameplay, I feel that you should have better control over him, i.e. indiviual targeting with attack commands and/or controllable abilities.
4. I know this would have caused some problems with the dialogue bar and all, but it would've been awesome to have been able to customize your character, seeing that you would be staring at him for the next couple of hours.
5. A chest here or there would really help those who want to put more points into magic, because they dont have to spend half their points every level-up to simply be able to keep moving.
Great game, kept me hooked, can't wait for the sequel!