Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Sieger Level Design Contest brings more challenging fun to Sieger with the Level Pack sequel!
You as a Siege commander have to kill all the castle defenders and save the peaceful peasants by carefully choosing what supporting blocks of the castle to smash.
Take the castle in less shots to earn the medals: Clear, Decisive and Brilliant Victory.
Loot treasure chests for extra score!
The fewer shots the better.
The Level Editor allows to create and share your own custom levels.
Check the People's Empire to play the user submitted levels.
The physics applied in this game makes it good for testing your knowledge about structures. Personally I really enjoyed going back over and seeing the effects of different placed shots.
The only point I might suggest that is improved slightly is the difficulty level, most of the levels only took one go to pass it.
the best game ever about POSSIBILITIES
i'm kinda impressed!
jolly good entertainment!
Well, this looked like a crush-the-castle clone to me the first time I played it, but it turned out to be, while less difficult than the latter, not less tactical at all. Here are my opinions:
* only a few ammunition types, each one only useable in certain levels
* rather short playthrough time
* strictly linear build-up (level per level, no progress until the former has been completed)
* striking similarities to crush the castle...coincidence?
* maybe put in some kind of upgrading system next time? and different pathways to the end would be fine, since now when I'm stuck at one level, I will not progress until I've solved it
* non-random physics (if you hit a certain point, the same breakdown will occur)...others might count that as a con, but I'm pleased with that
* creative levels (at least some of them)
* good for casual players
* epic soundtrack - please, if this is somewhere on the internet, let me know it! I'd even pay for this...
so, my resumee: 5/5, 9/10 - with small improvements, the next installment will be da bomb ;-)
Some decent games on the fp....
...but this one is the only addictive one. great job.
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.