The physics applied in this game makes it good for testing your knowledge about structures. Personally I really enjoyed going back over and seeing the effects of different placed shots.
The only point I might suggest that is improved slightly is the difficulty level, most of the levels only took one go to pass it.
the best game ever about POSSIBILITIES
i'm kinda impressed!
jolly good entertainment!
Well, this looked like a crush-the-castle clone to me the first time I played it, but it turned out to be, while less difficult than the latter, not less tactical at all. Here are my opinions:
* only a few ammunition types, each one only useable in certain levels
* rather short playthrough time
* strictly linear build-up (level per level, no progress until the former has been completed)
* striking similarities to crush the castle...coincidence?
* maybe put in some kind of upgrading system next time? and different pathways to the end would be fine, since now when I'm stuck at one level, I will not progress until I've solved it
* non-random physics (if you hit a certain point, the same breakdown will occur)...others might count that as a con, but I'm pleased with that
* creative levels (at least some of them)
* good for casual players
* epic soundtrack - please, if this is somewhere on the internet, let me know it! I'd even pay for this...
so, my resumee: 5/5, 9/10 - with small improvements, the next installment will be da bomb ;-)
Some decent games on the fp....
...but this one is the only addictive one. great job.