Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Defend your base against incoming zombie hordes. Use 19 weapons including the handcannon, the hunter pistol and the jackhammer to destroy your enemy and protect your base.
WASD to move, Q and E to swap weapons, R to reload.
The control is a little sloppy but it may just be my browser. Great effects
The idea is good, but it needs a better design.
Zombie games have a lot of gore and action. This one fails in several points:
- Graphics and animations are poor. Okay, graphics are not that important, but it needs at least good animations; e. g. killing a zombie doesn't make you feel anything special - the animation of their deaths is just poor. I'd like to see more blood and dismemberments.
- The darkness and the light effect of the lantern work for some games but not this one. Yeah, it becomes the game harder, but I don't need to be skilful to beat it, I just have to have a better luck. It's annoying.
- There are very few types of enemies, and they all do basically the same thing.
- Having a lot of guns seems to be pretty cool, but it's not. Some of them are never going to be used during a game.
- The development of the game is way too slow.
- Why do you lose when the zombies break the barricade down? You should be able to keep fighting to the death.
But I like the idea.
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.