Gets better as you go
At first I thought this was a completely unoriginal game, but it does have some nice ideas as you get further into it, using swinging torches and movable metal blocks to create some puzzles, rather than always shooting the bombs directly.
It's not a great game by any means, but it's a reasonable diversion for 20 minutes or so.
- Easy to learn and play
- Instant restart is quite helpful
- Could be minimized a little but it is quite good with the atmosphere of the game
- Char designs and little details are cute
- Haven't encountered a bug
- Only one short track? if it is about the size, go MIDI?
- All char's have different dresses by genders but same sounds
Like to see these to be added if there will be a sequel;
- Speed of the projectile can also determine the brightness and the power
- Ofc different power ups
- Different sounds for female / male dressed char's, or some other joke about this.
- A little bigger resolution
- Different backgrounds
- Different weapons
Good job mate, I've enjoyed especially in the end.*
*spoiler: end bomb looks like... oh my god, they killed */'^+& you ingloriouz space b4st3rdz!
This is a really fun to play toss type of game. I especially like its controls as mouse position set angle and power too.
The graphics are superb and the characters are cute.
As I advance in levels it becomes more and more challenging in a good way. It made my morning.
Simple and fun!
This is a good game.
Very silly indeed.
What threat do the bombs pose as?
The silly bombs are here to destroy the alien planet? :P