I LOVE this game. Cannot express that enough. But I am more than fed up/annoyed/down right pissed off with one bug. it seems every other time I try to tell my ships where to go, one of them decides to still go straight forward and I end up having to concede the mission and try again and it's DRIVING ME NUTS! If not for that, you would have all my stars for a wonderfully conceived, simple and easy to operate, turn based pirate game. I would be happier than a pig in you know what if there were more like these out there....please resolve this one simple bug and make my life happier
Make it so we can sell ships we don't need. Aso, add a UPGRADE shop so we can make our ships passively stronger with cash. Make sure the Upgrades are Unlimited.
Really like this game, cool concept that keeps me entertained for a few hours.
It does have a few annoying details, like the leaving of unused crew at dock and having the direction line/button go off map.
Im sure if a pirates conflict 2 was made it would fix all that.
anyway i'm about to restart the game because i pressed PLAY instead of CONTINUE on the last level.......
nice this is my second time to play this and its so awesome my ship was midium right now and i will unlock large ship
Good game, but...
- The aiming AI is horrible. I miss 1/4 but when i do hit its only half the bullets. which means im really hitting 1/3 of every shot
- If you go real slow and turn when laying mines you sometimes get yourself
- Ship freaks out and spins around sometimes.
- when heading off the map but not quite there and can make the turn you can't turn anyways cuz your route tip is also off the map
- Ships disappear or their route mixes up with others and they shoot across the board. Rarely happens, but still
- Wish you could save your men not going out on a ship (like if I wanted to only take one ship, or trade it for a smaller/faster ship)
- When I buy guys I have to wait for that stupid pirate's text bubble to disappear b4 i can click on 'dock'. Just move it to the docks. I have to go into the pub just to buy them and go back to the docks. common... every level... really?
Still good turn based game, just annoying glitches