I liked it
I really liked the concept of the game. Quite interesting... Would be fun if you made some medals on this game :)
short and sweet lol
i wish it was a little longer but sweet
short, but awesome concept. plz make a longer one.
I don't mean to be an ass but what point are you trying to make?
If your parody is making fun of people that cheat it's kinda unfair, there's actually no way to win fairly.
other than that, it's not much of a parody. all you do is choose. a parody's supposed to make fun of something.
i did like the part with the mushrooms though.
I think it is a great concept, but most of the options have very little effect on the actual game. The mushroom quest, really shouldn't be a mushroom quest in the alien version, the boss shouldn't be enlarged in the 'reality' version. The giant ad should disappear in the I don't like ads version. And so many more things.
Unlike some people I think the game could have used a few more options. There is so much potential in this idea, and so little of it has been tapped. A few easy changes that could be made to this version:
1. Start everything out blank with a very generic hero. Details can be added as choices are made.
2. In the different genera of games make the whole of the graphics different.
3. You can keep the side quests similar but should change graphics and names of objects.
4. Make the MMO characters killable.
5. Add differences in the main quest for each genera. It doesn't have to be major but playing each version should be slightly different.
6. In the long texts mode try putting it all at the top, rather than a bunch of overlapping text boxes.
7. You should be able to defeat the boss, even if it takes a long time and there is a five minute cut scene if you die.
8. It is ok to make it so there is a way to get across the bridge without saying 'gee I wish I had cheats).
I understand that this is a parody, but i think it does much better as a concept for a 'real' game. In large part because the funny just isn't there. Probably the funniest part was the sad reality of the MMO players.
Overall 4/5 7/10. And encouragement to take the idea and run with it.