really fun and addicting
i played for hours
love how you stayed true to the game and how it reminded me of the actualy pokemon games and everything
a really good job man, really
route 2 is excellent for leveling btw! xD
Can't play it, FPS 0
I think this is a pretty awesome game but I can't play it. It says "FPS: 0" in the upper left corner and nothing happens. Can anyone help me?
Try installing the latest flash player
I LOVE IT! I just have some suggestions.
I really love this game.
I still have some suggestions though if you have the time for them.
- Remove the black background in the levels.
- Make a symbol which sais which levels are roam levels, gym battles or notmal levels.
- Maybe be able to select roam mode for all levels after you beated it.
- Maybe place two more rare candys in viridian forest.
- Maybe make the three boss pikachu's in viridian forest slightly slower.
- Maybe make wild pokemon be able to attack your pokemon with attacks like string shot.
- Maybe make a few more waves for route 1 and 2.
- Pokemon seem to be able to pick up rare candy already when they are close to it instead of on top of it.
- I got one badge in safe file two when I created it. It's probably cause I got it in safe file one.
- Off course the standard stuff about raising the level cap, more pokemon and more levels.
Well, that was everything. Good luck with the next update!
Good for an unfinnished product
The concept is a blast for a long time Pokémon addict like my self, however there are certain ballance issues with the game seeing that its an unfinnished product.
The early levels are easy, then as others said when you get up to brocks gym you wont stand much chance unless you replayed earlier levels to level up. Okey this is the case in most Pokémon games especialy the newest Black and White aswell.
The only other thing that is slightly disapointing is that u mix 8bit with 32bit, keep it to 1 insteed to increase the estetic side of the game.
If these issues are corrected (At least the estetic one) and it becomes a finalized game then it would deserv 10/10 but sadly only 8/10 for the time beeing
I agree with ArchMetaKnight on some things, the easiest way to beat the gym is to get bug pokemon and evolve them to butterfree or beedrill, get some flying type and level them up to about 10-11
P.S. kakuna and metapod evolve at 10 i believe. if not, then it is weedle and caterpie who evolve at 10.
P.P.S. from behind, pidgey looks kinda like sh!t