Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
High Tea is a strategic plate-spinning game, you play an independent British smuggler selling opium in China's Pearl Delta.
Buy cheap and sell high to make a profit, but make sure you also obtain enough tea to keep Britain happy. You have ten years before the opium wars begin - can you make your fortune?
Based on historical events, this game also shines a light on a questionable episode in the history of the British Empire.
1. Most impotant is to watch the prices...is wise to buy when there is a green arrow
2. If there is a risky place it doesnt mean your boat will get cought, go risky if you have no option
3. If you have more than 3 boats dont be afraid to lose one
4. Dont go often in risky places with more than 20 crates in order
5. Use the bribe card only in masive risky order
6. If you get enough tea for the order before the boat comes dont focus anymore on tea, focus on opium and economies
7. If the boat came to take the order of tea use your economies on buying as much tea as you can
8. If you havent enough opium and tea and there is no helpful orders then give up...and restart a new game
9. If you have a lot of boats and a lot of money and one of your boats get cought dont pay for it back...keep your money...you will get a new boat at the next order of tea
10. If the british people happines goes low do not panic...if you will obtain the right order of tea their happiness will be full again
ut gets very easy in the end
Kind of easy, ended with a score of 58,444,992, think I could have done better, but ah well, game completed. I think it's safe to say I won simply because at random points in time the Opium AND tea would drop to 7 and I'd be able to buy around 150-360 crates of both before they rose to 20+ again. Maybe I'll favorite the game, it is a bit relaxing.
The game is excellent... it seems that if you make more in the beginning and get more tea in the beginning the game compensates.... My only suggestion/question is why can't you buy your own ships.. and why not have upgrades for the ships?
I think you really did a very good job with this game.
It seems that the obvious strategy is buy low sell high, but still
??? -> PROFIT
In the end I've reached a score of 36M and was only 5 crates away from the final order.
Nevertheless, great game.
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.