but ... it looks awesome especially when the snow melts on the ground
and i had fun with it
only theres alot to improve:
- when you do wind theres a little white place beneath snow
- no music in wind or snow
- only 1 song in rain
- no turn off smileys button in wind
- square leaves in wind
- if wind is not player controlled you cant go back to snow or rain
- the snowman in snow looks crappy
- standard TGF2 buttons
- no sounds of rain dripping or wind sounds at rain or wind
- when you turn on heavy rain and faster speed the lightning sound doesnt play at the right moment
still i had fun and i think this earns way more then a 2.19!
this wasnt that bad differnt then i thought it would be but still enjoable bravo i wait for you next one
As far as flash games go, this is kinda cool, definitely unique. I guess you could work on making it a little more realistic, or detailed. Maybe make a few more mini-games to go with it.
doing a great job
hey nice game so far i injoyed it keep up the good work i gave you 4/5 and 8/10
Thanks for your honest opinion!! Im going to be puting in music, more backrounds and a flag pole that adjust to your wind speed soon!!!
not entirely bad.
It would be pretty neat if you can make it where the snow actually sticks and fills the whole screen after awhile. And make the rain actually flood the screen after awhile. Perhaps even add in some soothing music that fits with the weather. Thus giving you a pleasant virtual screen saver-esc thing. =]
Thanks for your honest opinion!!!!! Anymore suggestions? I'm already working on the music part!