Will you get back on some real PSP Projects? And Hot and cold is a troll..Will you get around to finishing this?
This won't be finished.
there are a few bugs, such as wall hitest, being able to go offscreen
- add right click disable it was easy to cheat a cheating game ;)
- dont use a motion tween for teacher and rinse/repeat, because thats what you do in the game too, keep hiding in one spot and then goto him, repeat, more options and diversity. a sense of randomness would be cool.
- being able to sit in other chair, but have a bar that take you so long to be able to hide there....more stealth...
- art is good but circles arent the best for the characters ;)
- a waring symbol or curiousity of the teacher would be cool, so once he gets more suspioucious he can then know somethings and have more chance of getting caught.
best of luck
Thanks! I'm not adding sounds or music as they take up a lot of space for a PSP game... Well, maybe a few would be alright, and right-click menus don't work in Flash 6, which is required for PSP games.
I also agree that some randomness is important. I'm not sure what I could do to make a system like this, but you've given me a few ideas.
Sitting in another chair? Hmm, interesting idea. I was merely copying the original Classroom but that's not a bad idea.
Circles were used in the original Classroom, plus this is for the PSP... So simple graphics are better graphics.
And yes, different behaviors for different levels of suspicion sound like a good addition. I'll think about that as well.
Ok for a PSP game.
But it is quite buggy, like you can go offscreen and the fact that if you touch the rays just for a second you will lose makes me quite disappoint, but this is ok for a demo. Just get rid of the bugs, get it to stop lagging on the PSP and hope this is as good as the other Classroom games.
Offscreen? I wasn't aware of that glitch.
Also I'll work on making the game a wee bit more tolerant of getting inside the beams.