Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
In Wireframe, your goal is to create the shape given by clicking to add nodes (vertices) of the shape. Nodes can also be removed and moved. If the shape is correct to within a certain tolerance, the player is given a new shape to make.
Fun idea, but it needs some.. finesse. Here are some suggestions for your next version.
1. Levels. The game should have some sort of limit (end), and some sort of increase in difficulty. This version doesn't really seem to have either. I kept playing and playing expecting to see something new or find the tolerance tighter, but nope.
2. Some sort of score or indicator to how close we actually got. I know some of mine seemed way off (i started by half assing the shapes then moving the nodes into place) and I would like to know how close I really was.
3. Rather than automatically passing the level when we get close enough give us a submit button, so it is possible to have to re-try a level.
4. Although the random shapes may be easier, I think it would be nice to see some actual images come out of this. Maybe add a second central node?
5. I noticed you were able to adjust where the shape connects to the node, but the game didn't seem to take advantage of this. I would like to see that taken advantage of as well.
Unlike some others I didn't have any problem with lag. The short loop music did get annoying, but it also kind of suited the game. Perhaps change the music as the difficulty changes ( comment 1). I like that the game doesn't have a timer, it was kind of relaxing. The bar at the bottom kind of does get in the way. Overall it was fun but not as good as it could have been. Keep up the good work, I look forward to version 2. 3/5 7/10
Nice idea and decently executed but the aesthetics are completely offsetting
It was a good game but mine had a hell of a lot of lag.
Shape matching? Like, square peg round hole shape matching, but more advanced? Looping sound byte... no variation in game play, goofy mechanic. I mean it works well, it looks ok, but rating this as a game I can only give you a meh. It's just not fun.
Nice idea, badly done.
Nice idea, but a couple of bugs. If you place a node accidentally behind the 1st levels information bar, you cannot delete it and shift clicking just adds more nodes. After resetting and trying again, measured first shape to millimeter prescision with a ruler, but level did not progress...
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.