to the two below me
1.picachu couln't learn iron tail but then it did when they made a the steel type so shut up
2.combusken knows fire moves as well as fighting so i could beat Dusknoir
3.your forgeting that you can teach pokemon moves
4.NO ONE CARES
Pretty good, nice interesting storyline. Nice comparing Pokemon storylines. My favourite was Combusken's, made me think of the hours I spent playing Mystery Dungeon, and the battle with Ho-oh was pretty cool too.
I have to agree with SimplyStudios on a couple of points though...
1. Combusken cannot beat Dusknoir, Fighting vs. Ghost.
2. Only Blaziken learns Blaze Kick on lv 42 or smth.
3. You forgot to include Absol's original move, Razor Wind. And I was hoping for Zangoose instead of Swampert.
Overall, good job, especially with a mouse.
I'm giving you an eight because of the obvious effort you put into this especially with a mouse...but..
1. Combusken could never defeat Dusknoir or Ho-oh at least not until evolving into Blaziken...and it doesn't learn blaze kick until then either.
2. Most of Azel's(I think that how you spell it...) moves are not ghost types like shadow claw.
3. You didn't give credit to the actual people who made Pokemon.
Other than the slight bit of plagiarism and lack of information this was a good animation I hope to see more from you in the future.
Watched all 3 animations!
Thought it was pretty neat.
if this is even second animation you have ever done then i think you are doing great , overall it was good but - you should have do only one story and focus on it .And by glitchy mouse you mean you draw it with mouse ? pretty good :)
That's right, I don't own a tablet so everything here was made with mouse.
And about the stories, I thought they where pretty short so I decided to put them together. Maybe next time they'll be longer.