this game is really addicting...
but i have a question, how do i save my game?
I've spent a 2 hours total playing it, nice time waster here.
@all users saying accuracy doesn't help:
With 5% accuracy you see only tiny bit of projectiles way, while with 100% you see which way it will go, from where it will bounce off, etc (no one can foresee it's way for such extent, therefore accuracy does help).
It's not RPG game, where stats decide win or defeat (putting aside health), luck and skill - prediction of projectiles way - makes player victorious or not.
Very good games. I only have a few problems. I hate how you can get knocked off in to space. As stated below, the accuracy doesn't seem to help.
Very decent game.
Good game, but gets old very quick. Good take on a classic style of gameplay.
i can confirm that a really easy way to get money is just replay level 1 over and over.
- the way you can hit the enemy or the enemy can hit you off into space is lame. though probably more realistic... it jus makes the game WAY too easy as it takes the whole purpose of health out of the game
- players need more stats. just health and accuracy is kinda boring...
- i didnt see a noticable difference with accuracy and as stated above... health didnt help too much either.
- make the players stick to planets, or even let them get popped to nearby planets but not into space for instant death, thats an incredibly easy way to win.
- make more stats like Damage, armor, speed etc
- make stats more beneficial to where you can NOTICE a difference.
-make planets bigger, make more planets, make the various systems bigger!