I feel compelled to play
This game gets boring fast. Nice style.
ur game is epic
if u can make a vid bout it only if u want to
Great except for...
.the slow loading still, the epicness makes up for it
its pretty welldone to ive gotta say...
its nawt a 10/10 is ROFLCOPTER/10 oh @TUXEDONINJA u fergot star ratings O_O
keepz up this game just do me 1 favur? mak DEM walk faster and lets marines aka other solider that help have a little moar health :D also<<<<<<< fer the 5/5 its a 333000/5 deal? :DDDDDDD :[)
I really have mixed fealings about this...
I love the concept and I think the dialogue is pretty good, so don't get the wrong impression by what I'm about to say, but I have noticed a lot of game play mechanics that were annoying me:
* The 'hop' doesn't work for me when I want it to, and randomly jerks me around when I only hit A or D ONCE.
* When I toggled auto-run on, it didn't work.
* Scrolling the mouse wheel ( at least while in the windowed Newgrounds viewer ) only moves the page behind the game up/down, not scrolling through your weapons.
* The general AI of my units seems rather low, while the enemies seem to have no problem maneuvering and destroying all of my men. This makes it really hard to keep control over the battlefield as you have to manage them and DEM at the same time.
* Where you can actually place buildings seems to be totally random at times. You'd think that you could construct one just far away from another so they weren't overlapping, but sometimes that isn't the case and sometimes it is.
* The fourth level seems unbalanced, with the enemies appearing as an almost continuous stream. Maybe increasing the time between waves or having less enemies spawn would be better. It'd also be nice to know how many waves I'm supposed to survive. For the longest time I thought I wasn't completing some goal, as wave after wave kept appearing.
* As for the last level, I haven't beaten it yet. I really have no idea what I'm supposed to do. John keeps telling me to run up the robot's arm, but when I do I either fly straight off or can't damage the boss.
There also appeared to be some issues with the cutscenes, things like text and speech not matching up or several seconds of nothing that appeared between people speaking ( but this part could be on me ). You might want to check that out just incase.
Some things I'd like to see:
* An actual "select all units" button, rather than the "select all units on screen". Or if you don't do that, at least give it a hotkey.
* Easy-normal-hard difficulties would be nice.
Otherwise, good job on the game! ;D