Oh boy... It requires mochicoins to upgrade further powerups. Mochimedia has gone out of biz unfortunately.
- Addictingly fun, hands down.
- Good art, music, sfx and controls, as expected for a Juicy Beast game.
- Good replay value and challenging medals (remember... Don't have to do all in single runs. Also, rot cakes don't costs lives when stacked)
- 95% of all time spent on game is calculating cake trajectory.
- Persuades player to consume coffee, likely copious amounts.
- Bombs can be game breaking sometimes - when coupled with sequence muffins followed by "1-tile base 3-tile top" cakes, losing a heart is almost always inevitable.
- Grinding those 10.000 coins are surely a pain.
Great game but with a few design flaws that can make it more challenging than intended IMHO.
MAH BOI! DINNER!
Pac-Man, but vertical.
This reminds me of my child hood
I swear I love this cake game.