Great fun, but where's the mobile app that was promised??
This was a pretty fun game I just wish there was something to do with coins or some continues after the three lives
Oh boy... It requires mochicoins to upgrade further powerups. Mochimedia has gone out of biz unfortunately.
- Addictingly fun, hands down.
- Good art, music, sfx and controls, as expected for a Juicy Beast game.
- Good replay value and challenging medals (remember... Don't have to do all in single runs. Also, rot cakes don't costs lives when stacked)
- 95% of all time spent on game is calculating cake trajectory.
- Persuades player to consume coffee, likely copious amounts.
- Bombs can be game breaking sometimes - when coupled with sequence muffins followed by "1-tile base 3-tile top" cakes, losing a heart is almost always inevitable.
- Grinding those 10.000 coins are surely a pain.
Great game but with a few design flaws that can make it more challenging than intended IMHO.
MAH BOI! DINNER!