The Chicken that would be King
I dunno where to start, so let me just outline my main points:
* Pitch Perfect Homage to Portal.
* Beautifully chosen aesthetic, both visual and musical, I love the retro styling, and the simply underplayed music provides the perfect backdrop to the puzzles, where more typical Newgrounds fair might be distracting.
* Cleverly Designed Puzzles, your game really does one thing, and it does it well. Even if I do hate you for the death cross in the box pinwheel.
* Controls were seamless, a lot of physics games and platformers can have touchy controls, this one doesn't.
* It's hard; and I don't mean the computer has stacked the deck against you, I mean you've constructed intricate puzzles that take timing, planning, and flawless execution. When I die for the fifth time on the same puzzle attempting a speed run it's because I missed, or I miscalculated, or I'm a stupid bastard for not having slept. Irrespective: I like that it's hard without being contrived.
I'm not entirely sure what my last point was ... but the Chicken's quantum shadow looks like poo. Like ... Literally. Like a pile of poo. I don't know why I'm saying poo ... seems pointlessly childish ... but I suppose when NG gives you a few thousand characters to work with you have a tendency to belabor the process.
Anyways ... let me sum up before I start to ramble, this game is great, and I would love to see a sequel.