Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Escape the room by collecting the items and using them to in the correct places!
have fun and vote =)
It's still a hunt and click game. Click every mother freaking thing and hope you get it on the spot.
No music, no rhyme or reason, no flow. It's getting more and more painful each game of yours I do. Even "clicking" in things makes no sounds.
Dude we do not live in a soundless world. and the letters on the wine bottle, I could barely make out the "B".
Toward the end I just didn't care if I finished or not. I think I am done "playing" your games.
Here is my walkthrough for this game:
1. The 1st view you see, click under the shelf with the VCR for 1st blue disc.
2. Same view, click the space between sofa and shelf(back wall) to see 2nd disc on lower shelf. Then click upper shelf for 3rd disc. Also click behind the sofa for a wood stick.
3. Same view click right side of TV and shelf for wine bottle. Click Right arrow for next view.
4. View #2 click lamp shade for 4th disc.
5. View #2 click space under chess game, for candlestand item.
6. View #2 click on left chair for screwdriver. Click Right arrow for next view.
7. View #3 click the floor between the left chair and table to get candle under the left chair.
8. View #3 click tall flower pot near wall for 5th disc. Click Right arrow for next view.
9. View #4 6th disc on floor. Then click between 2 love seats for woodchips. Click Left arrow for table view.
10. Combine screwdriver, woodstick and woodchips with candlestand to make fire. Combine lit candlestand with candle. Combine lit candle with winebottle to view code. Put 6 disc. in the spots on the table and click on teh disc to change the color to match the winebottle code. The yellow box on teh table reveals the key for the door.
11. Click key and use on the door in View #4.
You have escaped.
Needs a better ending.
you got the code on the bottle right. then its simple, look at the blue discs you put on the table. Click them and you'll see what I mean :D
Wtf, need walkthrough and sound
Heres what I got, I got the 6 chips, I put them into the table, then I got the wine bottle behind the shelf, I got some sort of stand from somewhere, i got a wooden stick, and i got some chips or somthing in between the chairs, i put the stick, stand, and chips to gether to make fire? Now all im left is a candle? an empty wine bottle. and a table with 6 color blocks in it if you get further than me, tell me how to complete this
You reduced us to playing a random clicking game. There is no flow with this game. I got about 5 things and started a fire and lit a candle but I could never tell what I had or what was going on. This game is painful to play. Add descriptions to items maybe some story, and you have the start of a good game.
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.