Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The top-secret Brawl character roster has been leaked!
now i wanna play brawl......you bastard
obviously you can animate
Thats a blind givin. However this was nothing short of disappointing. 90% of this animation were google images and traced pictures in general. The other 10% was the minimal animation you put in. If it was anyone else this would of been blamed for sure. I'm just saying, YOU can do alot better than this. This "Swf" just seems like it should have been some short to go with this series, not an episode. I gave you a 3 for the effort you put forth in animating and what little production value you gave.
This video made me feel bad for homestarrunner.com
I checked the website and they haven't updated since April.
In any case, the video was good.
I like it!
......you arent a girl....are you?
all i can think of now is brawl
I'd rather eat the crumbs out of Rosie O'donnell's belly button than help somebody move.
Lil' Germaine gets some odd treats in NYC...
The music video for the group TattooIN.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.