Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Try to escape sandys room ;) have fun o)
I finaly escaped !
completed, with click frustration at overdrive!
the star, for those wondering, is behind the fish tank.
- drag the shapes into the fishtank, and they fill with sand.
- drag the cut watermelon onto each shape, and you should see a bit of juice on the sand.
- click the lamp to the view of the bulb, turn the bulb on by clicking.
- drag each shape onto bulb, and should be left with a sand/concrete shape.
- each shape then fits into the slots ontop of the draws.
- the draws contain the code in the form of dots, eg 3 dots is 3, and this is the code for under the chair.
- get key, and out
The star is located between the aquarium and the wall. After you get it though I was unable to place the shapes into the box at the wall, and got no further then anyone else.
do what you will, he forgot to place the star... look wherever you want, if you DO find the star, the please correct me, because it does not exist.
btw escape games are easier when the parts are parts and not shapes, like the knife and the watermelon, you use them in real life so you know thier purpose. this is too hard.
I found the square, the circle, the triangle, the pentagon, the knife, and the watermelon. I have touched everything, tried to make everything interact, but I can not get any further. No clues as to what the combination is under the chair on the left, and no idea what to do with the watermelon after you cut it with the knife.
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.