Extremely long, but ok.
The second checkpoint is after you complete day 31.
I have played to day 102, author please respond if there is a end to this game, because I haven't reached it.
Everything kind of makes sense here, as since this is survival you have to have the patients of surviving a long number of days. the quick regen on the walls is really quick with the healing, but it will go down if too many creatures are attacking that wall, has a meaning of strength in numbers, except the plasma wall, I haven't seen it go down. Considering that the game is extremely long, it would have been nice of you put more upgrades rather than just three. The last two weapons, bug blaster and plasma cannon, have the same stats when you level both of them to max. The only difference is one is more silent and costly, so you never really have to buy the plasma cannon unless you want to. Also when the bug reaches to close to the fence and attack, sometimes they will turn complete 360 degrees and continue attacking missing the fence entirely.
- Add Checkpoints or a saving system thing.
- Don't make it extremely long.
- Add something to let the players know that they are actually getting somewhere.
- More equipment would be nice, but what you have now is ok.
- You could add a buy to repair option, or stick with the regen, but make the regen less "quick"