So, I played this. Then went back and played the previous one. I have a couple of comments relating to both games.
1. Way too short, I don't want to play part of a story, especially knowing it is one 24th of the story. It just saps any fun there may be out of the game.
2. Let us click through the dialog. That way people who want to spend forever reading a five word sentance can, but the rest of us would just like to get on with it.
3. In the first game, typing to shoot without knowing it is involved can be a bitch, you should give us a bit of forhand knowledge that we will be doing such.
4. If you string the episodes together into one decent game you could allow for alternate endings/storylines.
5. As another person said add some animation, if I have to start the game over by beating him with a book, i want to see him get beaten with a book.
Overall, lacking and short. I think it could be better and I hope in your future episodes you do work to improve it some.