beter if premo pwr ups where for everyone
wow! Russian version, awsome!!!
to be honest i like this kind of game which makes what i am about to say harder but still i must say that you messed up rather badly in easily avoided ways
1. the game really needed a viable story that was often referenced, as things are now it all feels like your doing the same thing over and over for no reason.
2. equipment buying was done poorly as it seemed items you could purchase were entirely random so if you needed a certain kind of item you were out of luck
3. the last major issue i had with this game was the pay for content, now don't get me wrong i think pay for content can be acceptable but not when major game influencing gear is totally off limits, my point is next time you should at least offer non pay for gear that is simply a bit weaker than the pay for gear
finally i would say this game was a case of a good idea poorly executed.
Not only is the game glitchy, but you're also supposed to pay for content? Lame. And it's a direct ripoff of robokill. Unoriginal, Crappy and you have to pay for it? No.
No, its a try but not a start of anything
I like the game, and even though it has a few glitches that should've been obvious, and been fixed, like some games, paying money? I dont get it, why pay mochi, or what ever that gay little site is, money for a game thats on NEW GROUNDS.COM. So, since the game has
1. glitches and bugs that should have been worked out before release
2.a requirement to pay a diffrent game site( that is cheap and blows in my opinion) money to get a real grip in the game
3. pointless campaigns, that hardly leveled up the mech and lost any point( if any) of playing.
So,to get any respect from many players who want to enjoy a game for free with out playing a game that was done in maybe a couple of months with no testing and still ask for money on over priced, useless, and duplicate items in a game thats not worth it, fix the bugs, plot whole and the money issue. Otherwise to me its not NG material.