good game, a bit too hard at start
Ya people bitch and moan about how hard the game is, but it's really only the first level that's hard... namely since you're bots suffer from the rain and lightning but the enemy does not. Once you unlock THEIR units, the rest of the game becomes much more fair.
however that is kinda bad design. The into/1st level should actually be the easiest level since it acts as an intro to the game. Make it too hard and you get people complaining about the difficulty.
Also on the twilight level i noticed things start to get buggy as explosions and bullets won't leave the screen... greated kinda funny when they all leave at once, but still, buggy.
Those who think it's impossible
are freaking retarded. This game is extremely easy, spam units and upgrade.
there's nothing to it.. still fun though. I liked the changing weather and the huge variety of bots. Levels are pretty well thought out, and the role playing story thing adds to the game. nice.
It's Zerg Rush, the game!
When trying to win this game legitimately, it reasonably to unfairly difficult. Your opponents can always build far faster than you, and on the first try of every level, the have a power and road direction advantage.
However, around level 3 I realized that it wasn't that hard to pack my build area to the brim with factories and up all of their creation rates to full. Once realizing that, I came up with a illegitimate way of winning, which was to rush the shit out of the opposing side. I'm in endurance mode right now and have so many robots on the field that it's beginning to lag my internet. My army makes up about 90-95% of the troops on screen. The only recourse for the other side is the occasional EMP that gains them about ten more of my HP that I late fix after the hundreds of funds I get while they build up to that. If not for that their wall is indestructable right now, I'd have won this battle about 10 times over by now.
Really, once you've figured out that you can do this, the only issues are that it sucks almost all of the challenge out of the game, and being that I'm not playing against someone else, it crushes my desire to use it as a hilarious greifing engine. Ah well.
Way to survive Endurance mode
1. you are going to need a good bot that reproduces fast, shoots fast, has good health, and good damage, so go after the spider factory FIRST
2. There are alot of storms, so build pyramids so your robos can survive both the waves and the lightning (build 2 pyramids)
3. Max out reproduction rate for all the current buildings, then speed, then fire rate, then range.
4.Use the lightning to your advantage, build a lightning tower.
5. Whenever you build a new tower make sure you max out reproduction rate, speed, fire rate, strength and range first.
6. Now make a radio station for an increase in defense, if any robots get pass your waves, the snipers will take them out easily.
7. Make a Hospital to ressurect dead robots.
8.Build a mage tower, to heal survivng robots.
9. Build a tank factory
10. Start building buildings of w/e you like, as long as you make sure that you are able to summon robots fast, because they will keep using the EMP.
Now enjoy and watch as you shred the game!
Everyone who gives it a low score doesn't really tend to think through what they're buying and such, Infact I've been on endurance for about an hour now.