9 of 10. About chat functions, you follow your opinion rather than players. They have to use blocks to chat! If you don't listen to your viewers, you will lose them; and very fast. Make a chat, or lose your viewers. Think about it.
Very Very Good Engine
I enjoyed this very much. My friend Shaun, and my girlfriend Natalie all made a map together called "The Epic Journey v2." It was one of the most addicting experiences in gaming in all of my life. Being able to see people work on your map (it was a puzzle on one side) lets you know that it is difficult to play.
The Epic Journey v2 was put into 5 levels. I only saw people get to level 2, and very rarely 3.
I am very impressed with the physics engine made in this game. I discovered a lot of neat things you can do with the arrows and stuff:
* If you line UP arrows below a wall (about 4-5 in width), you're able to shift gravity and walk (and jump) on that wall completely upside down. This can also be done with the LEFT and RIGHT arrows.
* The reason why there is no DOWN arrow is because normal gravity is pulled downwards. UP, LEFT, and RIGHT arrows pull gravity with the same force as normal gravity itself.
* With a solid block on one tile, and a force arrow right above it, you are able to jump on the solid block and still not be propelled by the force arrow. Staying right on the edge of it achieves this feat.
* Though force arrows are strong, you're able to break through them if you have enough momentum.
* Writing your E-mail in the room allows others to write feedback on your room. Natalie and I actually got an E-mail each. The one that E-mailed me was asking for help in Level 1. It's a nice feeling that people really enjoy your work.
If anyone was in my map last night, please, give Natalie and I an E-mail
exept when i almost got an entire page filled with a maze and the game decided to send me back to the lobby and erase my room.
i was forced to troll for at least 10 minutes.
very very very fun but...
i encountered a glitch that took me back to the lobby. and i tried to join another game. it took me back as soonest it loaded. but its still a great game and its fun. great job dude.
great game and fun
cooool nice idea