Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
The zombies have returned and once again you're put behind the barricades the fight off the undead. There's no escape, fight and try to save the village!
Use the [1 .. 6] numeric keys to select a weapon. Mouse-click to use the selected weapon.
Seriously, is this all you progressed since the last one?
The gameplay is just fine, but seriously, no improvements?
1. The same weapons, you changed the system a little.
Now, you have to buy something before moving on to the next?
2. The zombies are the same generic zombies from the last game.
Except some of the tougher ones which engage players to kill off first.
3. In a summary, barricades, traps, weapons and pretty much everything is the same.
4. Someone below me said nice graphics. Must be utterly blind to not be able to spot the similarity in every detail.
And here are the parts you need to fix :
1. Even on the first level, I was faced against a humungous horde of zombies. This happens several times on map 1 and the enormous horde on map 2 killed me off I quit after restarting 4 times.
2. The melee weapons are pretty much useless after the first bunch of rounds.
3. Shotgun seems to do barely any damage although it says 300+(upgraded).
4. The missile launcher has an incredibly long delay before firing.
5. Many weapons have very low capacity to make up for its damage, especially the M16. I mean, 150 bullets only on a burst fire weapon?
6. I don't see why a machine gun is in burst-fire mode.
Some glitches -
1. Shooting zombies in the legs, causing them to fall and then shooting them again causes them to be caught in some infinite loop of falling.
2. Restarting the round other from previous check point will cause the zombies from the previous round to appear on the screen.
3. That glitch prevents you from repairing your barricades. I wasted all of my points trying to repair the barricade, only to end up having it go back down to 0.
That's all I have to say for now. Honestly, I'd prefer the first over this.
And for all you little runts who think this review is a waste of space, keep in mind that you're not given 4500 characters to say : OMG, DIS GAME SUCKZ, LOL.
thw whole telekinesis weapon using seems a bit lazy just a point and click on the zombies head with straight forward accuracy seems pretty lame and zombies when falling down would get in the was of ur other shots letting more zombies move up pretty bad attempt please fix the zombie bug ok graphics i guess
Awesome game better then the first one but why so any zombies?
it was great
the second part of the curse village is fun to play and nice graphics too :)
Zombies? You mean those red stains on the floor?
For a classic zombie-genre game, this was pretty fun. The only think I really didn't like were the early melee choices, as the only way to live was MOAR GUN.
A Zombie Survival Roguelite
Explore the mysterious dungeon in this idle RPG.
2D Top-down Shooter focused on bullet blocking mechanics.
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.