Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
This is by NO MEANS the final game! It's just a test to get some positive criticism.
For being what it is...
its good. Lookin forward to the real thing!
but you should add a reflex timer and a leader board
Review (can't really give much stars here lol)
Well it's a good concept. Here's some things that might help make it a good game:
1. With increasing difficulty add different backgrounds. It would make the dots harder to find.
2. Of course, have the size and color of the dots vary. Which you already did :)
3. Variety in type of dots: have trap dots that make you lose if you touch them, moving dots where you have to keep the mouse on them as they move, some sort of hard level connect-the-dots thing, etc.
4. Make the dots attack you xD. blah just an idea which you'll probably not implement, but make a "boss" kind of dot that attacks you as you try to touch it or something.
5. Give different choices of music, have the music gain faster beats as the levels get more difficult or even turn into a sound-based game. Don't know how but it's an idea.
6. Replay button and options to configure graphics (if you use backgrounds and such, if not, not needed) and sound effects if any.
7. Scoreboard or trophy system of some sort.
Overall, for a demo, it was ok, a really nice idea.
Well here is what I think. I like the idea so far and you do have intentions to expand upon it so heres my input.
Alright well the mechanics seem to be working great so far so that goes to show that the game can be a great success. I think you should consider putting game modes in such as: Beat the clock or Free Play mode where you can just fool around with it without having to worry about a clock. Also another thing would be putting multiple bubbles on the screen to increase difficulty.
Also one thing that I think really should be changed are the colors. Think of the people that have vision problems, you have a black background with red circles that have black in them. In order to to accommodate everyone it would be wise to put a bright color against the dark background. Other than that this beta does seem like a success and I wish you luck on your future endeavors.
this game has great potential for the final version
just make it harder maybe put in a backgound
maybe a prize for beating a level
Watch the transformative power of Art and how Communities change
The Impossible Quiz returns for a Christmas Special
Manage Babylon and its ambitious ministers
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.