YU *hick* donch haf ta raitf to tell me *hick* if i had enaf
(5 mins. later) *jumps from a helicopter*
Once I didn't read a warning label. To make a long story short I got Electrocuted and ended up in hospital.
Confusing, but great! A sad story about to come up:
A girl in college was once at a party. She had been drinking energy drinks all day because she was studying for exams. When at the party, she was having a good time and all that. The jocks had wanked to play a game, beer pong. She, being new, didn't know what it was, but she agreed nontheless. They were using hard vodka, not knowing that the girl was new. Naturally, the girl was bad, nut she kept playing. A bunch o drinks later, she quit, feeling dizzy. When she sat down, she never got up. Dead, in the party; just sat down and died.
Why did she die? Well, because of all of the energy shots she drank+ the achohol, she had high achoholic levels. (Dangerously high) The reason why she didn't suffer any vomitting, the bodies way of flushing out stuff, she maintaned the high levels without any ill side effects. Of course, the achohol levels are deadly, and she eventually died from achohol poisening (or whatever that would be called)
Sad, really- you would have understood it better if it came from the person that told me this, but I just wanted to inform you of this ;)
glad he didint buy a 12 pack
If you notice at the bar on the window it says, "Free Beer"