Tired of waiting?
Click here to disable ads!
You are not logged in. If you sign up for an account,
you can gain additional voting power over time, allowing your vote to have an even
greater impact on submission scores!
Thank you for the frontpage Newgrounds.
A while ago I was commissioned to animate the theme song for the rock group The Falcon Lords. This is the full version of the animation that was done for their album release in March.
One of the best videos i have seen the last year, the retro style and the ideas was what made it so special, ofc the song its like the 60% of the video but the other 40% its the style love it want to see more! Make it a tv series :D.
Deep within the layer......
very nice and catchy tune.... keep up the good work and hope to see a sequel or something like this in the future
Dude, fuckin killer!
Loved it. awesome.
keep it up.
ON THE NEXT EXPLOSIVE EPISODE OF LIZARD SPHERE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
THIS WOULD BE A TOTALY AWESOME SHOW!!!!!
i was expecting a Falcon Punch pun in there somewhere
Subpar is haunted by an evil spirit on Halloween night!
A short animation about some glorious ice creams
Luigi Beware, You're in for a Scare...!
newgrounds.com — Your #1 online entertainment & artist community! All your base are belong to us.