Needs some adjusting
It was pretty cool for a while. Music or sound effects would have been nice, but I had my own music going - no biggie.
Bosses were easier than many of the surrounding enemies
Most of the enemies were way too easy, until about level four
Enemies on level four were easy, but then a red chicken one-shots me?
When I ressurected, it stuck me in the middle of the lava, and I couldn't move
only 2 things:
1.make a storyline or sumhing(doesnt have to be like 100 pages just somthing to kinda make you play through te game
2. us e sum sound,only a background track would make it much better
but its still super awesome!
keep up the good work
Good mechanics, except..
1. Its flxl, that alone rocks
2. RPG, classic battle, and the usual monsters
3. Map layout was nice and even
1. Two glitches I saw in the actual maps, on level three at the bottom where the lava starts, you can cross the water and go out into the grey void, and the other one was on level 4 the items spawned in walls and two brown doors apeared for no reason in the middle of room.
2.Shop keepers in the dungeons? I found it funny and also upseting to think that these shop owners had extra health, swords, and shields yet didn't try to stop the monsters. Next time, just make gold a score variable.
3. Speaking of gold, I had so much of it that in order to spend it all I would have to first purchase all items, then die fifty times about for each level. Tone down the gold drops, make the players have to chose between the sword, shield, or heart.
4. Lack of sound kind of upset me, made the game feel repetative.
Besides that this is a great game with a really great feel.
this was fun but..
.. where's the sound? i was kind of lame without sound. everything else was nice.
this was a good game