Hello from 2020
Hello from 2020
Comparing the 1st part, its better. Not great, but better.
If you seek for a challenge, you may complete it once. Unfortunately, main gameplay in truth still have few repeatative elements, and platformer element is very short, so there is no point in completing it 2+ times. And most terrible, its LAGS. Heavily.
1) Before most beacons you can actually grind appearing foes for more energy. Use that if you feel yourself weak. also don't forget to weapon recharge and health regenerated before proceeding forward.
2) Aside of beacon 4, hologram shoud face same direction as you and thus increase your firepower. You yourself should stay at frontline of horden shooting all weapons and spamming grenades.
3) Weapon firepower is more important that regen or armor, as best defence is good offence. Don't upgrade jump more than 4-5 times - remember about double jump!
4) Upgrading shotgun mode with recharge will actvate beam superweapon, which actually pierces foes and may hit entire row of them. Very useful at beacon 4, where just firing at left, parallel to surface will destroy all that large foes before you can see them. You will have to only kill those on right side (with burst mode or its upgrade).
5) Don't waste time upgrading your hologram as much as you. It can't receive superweapon after all, and it's normal weapons are much less accurate than yours. Yet you should give it some upgrades, which is not expencive as much as upgrading it in same tier as you.
6) Those 5 bonuses for each 10 upgrade bars are seems to don't even work. Ignore them.
it's too hard!
Fun little game.
Nice design and gameplay.