boring to me
Hey! To start this decade right, we believe Newgrounds should be ad-free for EVERYONE. For this to work, we need people who have the means to become paying supporters. For just $3 per month or $25 for the year, you can help this happen and get some nice perks!
For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 2 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!
Please check out our Supporter Upgrade and consider coming aboard!
boring to me
I loved tamagotchis, so this made me enjoy the game more! The game was alright for an early start, in an early version. Although it's only v2, it may take a few more versions to get it perfect. But moving on. I liked how you had a tv/play button for the blob to. Although lacking a few things, you had the main components for a tamagotchi based game. Nice job on that!
For improvements I will first start off by saying that you need a button to either change or turn off the music. It was alright at first but it got kind of annoying after awhile with the constant looping. You should also add a few other blobs/monsters to select from; choice always improves any game! Also have a few mini-games to earn money, and raise the pets enjoyment. That would make it a lot better.
But besides those few pointers I listed above, the game was pretty good! I can really see this game getting better, and better, and better. But above all keep up the good work, a 7/10 and a 5 from me.
Im giving it a 7 ^^
Well i guess that you doesnt have a LOTS of experience in flash game making (tell me if im wrong) And im writing this review with a criticism eye.
So for this project, we sure can see that you can improove a lots.
But atleast, you put your effort in it and everything is working (No glitch,bug,load problems) and i know how hard it is to create a perfectly working flash game, its the main reason why you should never deserve a 0.
What could be seen as an improovement.
1. Try to get another background than a Light Gray (Maybe give Background choice to the player)
2.Add a music on-off option (I liked the music for the time the game lasted, but its probly not everyone who like the music choice (its the same for every submission)
3.Add more Food than a hamburger and a carot (who cost 10$)
4. Add a way to make money (insteed of spending all the 100$ and going poor after)
5. Add more variation of blob depending on how much you feed him or play with him
6. Raise the ammount of point that the stuff give to him, or allow the animation to stack.
7. Maybe add accesory to disguise your blob (may cost cash)
8. Allow us to name our blob (why not? :P)
9. Put more effort in the blob drawing :P (Ive checked some of your other submission and im pretty sure that you can do better than that, take this point with the .5)
10. Maybe add a variation in the game so the blob lose point if we dont feed him or play with him anough fast (would make his appearance drop also)
and 11. Keep up the work ^_^ I know that the point ive mentioned are eveything except easy, but i just stated what would make this game really more complete and fun.
It is fun in a way.
I mean the different combinations are cool.
In my opinion you would have to add a little more stuff, and some more pics, and make it stand out. The food and fun bar is alright. But it's mostly just white and black.
I give you a 9/10 because I had some fun.
if you keep giving him food he turns into a creep saying I love food LOL