Not bad... Not bad at all
This game is very good. Really good to be honest!
The graphics are grand, music is excellent, plot... there isn't one really, bugs... well I haven't run into any yet. Now here are some tips for this game... just in case you want to make a sequel.
Character animation is good but was a little... how should I put this, "snapp-ish." Meaning that one frame snaps to another without any flow. One game does this well and that game is Fear Unlimited (check it out if you want your game to kept its snappy-ness). Now the game play is where this game falls short. Too repetitive! You only have a small amount of attacks that you can do and your character is too slow. Repetitive game play and slow movement can dull down a game very easily and quickly.
Basically, take this tips and your game will be awesome!!! (In my eyes)
- Fill in animations gaps (No snappy-ness in the frames)
- Give more variety to your combat system. (Use more then just the space key to attack)
- Speed up the walking function in the game (So it doesn't feel to slow and boring)
- Add extra abilities. (for pa-zazz!)
- Give the boss more variety in there attack pattern (if you chose to have pattern based boss in further games) because the first boss fight became very repetitive, very fast. I learned his attack strategy in a few moments and he became easy.
P.S. Don't listen to "Chessio" his games/movies suck anyway.
P.S.S. Just so you know, I have no room to talk about your game anyway because my game is crapper than yours... for now. So please take my advice into considerations when you make another game or if you chose to fix upon this one. I would like to see more of your games in the future!
Oh! And did I tell you that this game reminds me a lot of my game. Well you know now.