Notice: Many browsers are beginning to disable or hide the Adobe Flash plugin, in preparation for its
end-of-life in December 2020.
If you are experiencing problems playing Flash content, please consider installing our official Newgrounds Player
to continue enjoying this content indefinitely.
Dynamic Systems is an addictive physics game inspired by the Rube Goldberg Machines. Use your logic and skill to complete and fix the broken structures to make the little metal ball go in the bucket. The game has 40 levels, all different.
In the game there is an EDITOR to create your own level and share it with friends thanks to a code generator. Simply make the level, get the code and then you can pass the code to a friend as a challenge!
- 30 addictive levels.
- Original music.
- In-game custom level editor.
- 20 different physics tools to use when designing levels.
- "Share level" with friends.
- Use mouse to play.
- Click and drag objects from the left-hand editor and place them in the correct place to guide the ball to the bucket.
- Click "Start" to get the ball rolling!
If the solution fails, its normal don't freack out, just click START again and it work smooth. :) It's called Theory of Caos! :D
P.S. Level 23 is not bugged, its just hard to beat! ;)
Medals ready! :D
Thank you for the frontpage the solution of the levels have been fixed! :)