Gameplay: Mediocre TD atmosphere with little motivation. (1)
Graphics: Simple background with good turret design art. Enemies look bland. (3)
Sounds: Science fiction-esque BGM with minimum SFX. (3)
Controls: Entirely mouse-based with no hotkeys. (4)
Interface: No menu, but has options to mute and pause. (3)
OVERALL: 3 stars
- Levels' difficulty progression not balanced (drastic change).
- Strong resemblance to Vectors TD, first published in Candystand from '07.
- Not every gamer is experienced with TD games. Include a quick tutorial for upgrades and such.
- Indicate which entrance/exit the goal is.
- Font size for "Score: #" in victory page is uneven with the rest.