- Include the ability to mute music and sounds separately, instead of both of them at once.
- It's a bit difficult, as you really have to have lots of towers to fend off those faster moving enemies.
- When the game is paused, the "Pause" button text should change to "Unpause", "resume" or something like that.
- For towers that you cannot yet afford, you should still indicate how much money is needed.
- Regarding the upgrades UI, same deal; display the prices for those you cannot yet afford. Also, allow the players to see the descriptions, regardless if they have the upgrades or not, even if they can't yet afford them.
On the title screen
- The transitions are a bit glitchy. Try clicking on the same option multiple times before the transition ends to see what I mean. (-:
- Graphics look nice. Some of it reminds me of the free artwork given out from Lostgarden.com, but I could be wrong. (-:
- Audio quality is fine. Music is nice and subtle.
- You should include some target that you are trying to defend, rather than simply putting the end of the road. Making the enemies self-destruct at the end of the road while the player gets penalized for it makes no sense.
In the tutorial:
- "Your" is misspelled. You have "You'r".
- Change the s3entence to "Don't let enemies reah the end of the road!"
- Change the first part of the sentence to "At the end of each level, ".
- Remove the comma from "control buttons, that"
- Change the part of the sentence to ""Brings you constant increasing amount of money"
- Change "have" to "has", in "The Third tower 'has'".
- Change "if you shure" to "if you're sure", or "if you are sure".
- Change "how much enemies" to "how many enemies". You use "much" to denote a measurement, and "many" to denote a quantity, and you're specifying a quantity of enemies here, so you would write "many".
- In the following sentence, change "fail" to "failure".
- "It shows you whenever all the enemies are on the field."
Not much on originality. The fact that it's another defense game is not the issue here, but I don't see much that makes it stand out from all the other defense games of this type out there.
Good skill and congrats on getting it on Arcadebomb! (-:
- Ziro out.