Be a Supporter!

Virus Attack

rated 3.00 / 5 stars
Share Links:
More Games

Click on an icon to vote on this!

Credits & Info

May 4, 2009 | 9:59 AM EDT

If you liked this, check these out!

Author Comments

In seven levels try to fend off the deadly viruses and collect the necessary updates.
Try to protect the core as long as possible! Turn the firewall using the mouse.
(Press the whut? button for more instructions)

This is my first Flash game!
It was very hard in the beginning, but was so much fun in the end!

Do not copy!
Copyright April 2009

Idea & creation: Nii-Ju-Ichi /
Art/Animation/Programming : Nii-Ju-Ichi /
Music: HyperDestructive by NightHawk22 (NewGrounds)



Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

:D :D :D

Although the presentation was a bit weak, graphics wise, the gameplay definitely makes up for it. Just another example of how graphics don't determine the greatness of a game . The Trojan horses were hilarious.

floatingmind responds:

Thanks ;)


Rated 5 / 5 stars

great game

i've learned something from this game. I HATE TROJANs. great game the bugs were a little irritating but not to bad it adds an element of challange to the game. and this is a great start in creating flash games. good work

floatingmind responds:

Haha, well that's a way to look at it :D Thanks for the comment.


Rated 4.5 / 5 stars

Great game

Trojan horses were a nice touch, good job
On occasion, a virus, update, or trojan would get stuck in the shield and have about a 25% escape chance (toward core), 25% escape (away from core) or 50% chance (rebounds in firewall)
Good game, I look forward to your next production.

floatingmind responds:

I know i know, it's something weird about flash and the refresh rate.


Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

Not bad

It's a fun game. My only problems are that it's a little bit buggy sometimes and the graphics could use a little work. Work a bit more on the code and pictures and give it a background thats not just a gradient and you could probably get a pretty good score with this.

floatingmind responds:

Thanks. I know, the bugs are kinda irritating, and the graphics a bit conceptual. I might update it sometime, but I'd like to go on with my other work first ;)


Rated 5 / 5 stars


That was a brilliant game I really enjoyed it I love the music too! I really think this is frontpage material.. This was brilliant and it was your first ever flash game... Wow! This makes me think you can accomplish anything if you put your full mind and attention into it. I think this game is really good (although I've already said that)

Thank you ever so much for uploading this game!!


floatingmind responds:

Thank you for the generous comment :D