104 kills in one game
104 kills in one game
i want glitch free!
i got caught in a glitch and i had two peopole and i had to defend two peopole!
diamond in the rought for sure
yup im not the type of "experience in animation guy" but i'm really creative and if you want some tips i can give them
1. you should add more weapons or a chainsaw you know running around chopoing zoombie heads, arms... (who dont loves chainsaws <3)
2. you should add blood more blood °-°
3.some lvl up things like more damage etc.
4.zombie types: fat zombies,zombie dogs be creative :)
and thats just some tips you can use and i know your diamond in the rought will shine 5/5
Chainsaws are awesome... It'd be kind of cool to Incorporated that, and I think I could now (since this was made when I wasn't nearly as good at Flash). I'll consider adding it late. As for more damage and stuff, I might be able to add a shotgun or something with limited ammo. Zombie types sound like a good idea too.
Thanks for reminding me this submission existed; I think I might be able to make it better now. If I remake it I'll try to add a Story Mode, too.
The idea is there...
The idea and gameplay is there for sure. Everything about it is smooth and very well polished. That said not much happens to keep the player interested. Everything you currently have is very good though.
Some examples would be
1) Add a story type mode or levels so the player has motivation to continue through, sure achievements are nice but an actual level system would be better. Each level would be more difficult.
2) Add a variety in the zombies. Seeing the same zombie over and over can get repetitive, so why not add some different ones , like some blue, some with a weapon etc. And take it a step further, as you progress through the levels, introduce "Harder" zombies, such as one who is faster than normal, one who does more damage etc. That will introduce even more strategy to your game.
3) Add some rpg elements to get the player addicted. For example after every level you can upgrade your weapon or buy a new one etc, this will add to the addictiveness of the game.
These are just some ideas to progress your already very solid and fluid game.
Like I said earlier, nothing technically is wrong with it, its just that it needs more content =)
I liked it
It was simple, true, but so isnt tetris. I am hoping this is just the first step to more. I loved the sound effects and the music wasn't to bad. More weapons and stages would be nice. Maybe some barriers to hide behind.