Be a Supporter!

Vein Clearance

rated 1.66 / 5 stars
Share Links:
Skill - Other

Click on an icon to vote on this!

Credits & Info

Mar 28, 2009 | 4:11 PM EDT

If you liked this, check these out!

Author Comments

While my last submission sucked and got a 1.6, I didn't spend a whole lot of time on that quiz. This game was really frustrating and fun to make. I spent a good number of hours on it so please enjoy. You can 5 it or blam it but play it first please.

I've jumped in my actionscript skills with this so I'm proud of myself :D

Please leave a comment then! It is also submitted here: http://vulcant13.devianta -116703296

edit: sorry about the armor glitch. a little fix on the toast's code.



Rated 2 / 5 stars

Fine, but not fantastic

Although frustrating, it is not a shame that your first game didn't enjoy the gamers. The art of programming and especially game design requires both a lot of work and experience. Did you know that only 30% of commercial games are published, the other 70% get cancelled during developement? I'm sure you will make great games soon. This one was good, but not fantastic. It's funny to drive through the veins, nice idea! And the shop gives the "just-one-more-level"-feeling. You should add more enemies, changing levels and "surprises" (bosses, encounters, dialogues, whatever). At the moment, the game gets repetitive too soon. And the difficult is not balanced: I did five levels very fine although I was thought I had to avoid the white germs and catch the purple.

People find this review helpful!
vulcant13 responds:

Thanks! A lot of my games just end up as tests as i go through tutorials and ideas but this was my first real game :) now to understand and use arrays..


Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

Not bad at all.

Pretty good little game, good for killing a few minutes although the upgrades side of it was a little confusing. I wasn't 100% sure when i'd actually bought things.

I think you've created a timeless character in Biology Man. You could work with anti drug campaigners "Biology Man wants to help You clean up your veins!" it writes itself.


Rated 3.5 / 5 stars

cool entry

satisfactory animation skills and fun concept. great thing buying power ups between each level. i found the game too hard though. continue submiting